Hemp Cream (Rick's Hemp Oil)
The hemp plant is being used to create a wide range of products, including useful skin care solutions such as hemp cream.
Many Australians struggle with skin conditions. It’s estimated that 1 in 3 Australian children will develop eczema, for example, and over 1.6 million Australians have psoriasis. In general, almost everyone will have some skin issues at some point in their lives, like dry, scaly patches or irritated areas.
This is why it’s so important to have skincare products you can trust. Increasingly, we’re seeing more and more users of hemp cream. This is a specialized skincare solution made from parts of the hemp plant, a type of cannabis sativa grown especially for its versatility and low THC content.
What Is Hemp Skin Cream?
Hemp cream is an increasingly popular skincare product, sold by many large and smaller brands. Globally recognizable names are joining on the hemp craze, with products like Body Shop hemp cream proving to be highly successful.
It’s made with a key active ingredient: hemp seed oil. This oil is made from industrial hemp plants, which are a kind of cannabis sativa plant that contains very low THC levels, so can’t get anyone ‘high’ or have any psychoactive effects.
The seeds of the plant, which contain zero THC, are ground down to make an oil, which can be blended with other ingredients to create skin creams and salves.
These products may be applied to the face or body, and offer a range of beneficial effects.
What Are Some Hemp Cream Benefits?
There are various benefits associated with the use of hemp cream Australia. Here are just a few examples:
- Soothing Dry Skin - Hemp cream can help to heal dry, scaly, or irritated patches of skin.
- Fighting Ageing - Hemp cream may also be used to keep skin looking youthful and beautiful, free of wrinkles and other common ageing signs.
- Stronger Immune System - Hemp seed oil is filled with nutrients that can strengthen the immune system to better fend off skin conditions like psoriasis.
- Treatment - Hemp cream may be recommended by dermatologists as a potential treatment for conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
- Natural - Hemp cream is commonly made with many natural ingredients, making it safe and gentle for use on all skin types, with minimal risks of allergic reactions.
This list is far from exhaustive. Hemp cream has a wide range of benefits. What’s more, hemp oil can also be taken alone as a dietary supplement or natural remedy, strengthening the body, improving general health, and aiding with a wide range of common health conditions. You can order Rick’s Organic Oil directly from this site for delivery across Australia.
Your skin has to deal with a lot of challenges. Each day, it can be exposed to the air, the elements, pollutants all around you, and the effects of your diet and lifestyle. This is why it’s so common for people to suffer from dry, damaged, irritated skin from time to time. It’s important to look after your skin, and hemp cream is one solution you might like to consider adding to your skincare routine.